Patrick O’Donoghue, Chief Executive Officer
- 30+ years experience in all aspects of hotel & tourism sector
- Former president of Killarney Chamber, former IHF Kerry Branch chairperson, Board Member and Communications Spokesperson for Kerry Tourism Industry Federation
- Considerable experience of leading teams
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the hospitality business
Ciaran Cronin, Chief Financial Officer
- BComm, FCA,
- 25+ years’ experience in Food, Technology, Environmental Services and Hospitality Industries.
- Experience in managing Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Wholesale and Retail operations.
- Experience in M&A, large ERP Systems implementation, Large Capital project management, Insolvency, raising Finance.
Mark Egan, Director Gleneagle INEC Arena
- Over 20+ years’ experience in live events (Public and Corporate)
- Senior position held with MCI Group
- Experience in delivering high end productions – Conference, Destination and Event Management
- Experience in delivering global live communication projects
John Dolan, The Gleneagle Group General Manager
- Career highlights include opening a 600 room hotel in Taiwan in one of the tallest buildings in Asia 1999 / 2000, operating one of the busiest F&B operations within Hilton International Asia / Pacific region
- Previous experience in Ireland includes being General Manager at the Landmark Hotel Ireland and establishing this hotel as one of the best hotels and wedding venues in the northwest
- Current role as Group General Manager provides John with new challenges supporting and mentoring General Managers in all properties
Breffní Ingerton, Director of Business Tourism
• Experience with the Group spans 25 years and an active member of the Irish tourism and hospitality industry
• Member of the Fáilte Ireland Business Tourism Recovery Taskforce 2020 - present
• Board member of Kerry Convention Bureau since 2017 and appointed Chair in January 2021
• Chair Ireland BikeFest Killarney 2007 - present
• Co-chair of the Republic of Ireland Venues Group (INEC & RDS)
• Experience and core strengths include strategic thinking, leadership through change, ability to manage effective relationships, maximising the commercial potential of the Venue's assets, capability to manage multiple projects with diverse stakeholder groups to deliver strong results, festival and event management
Valerie Steinbeck, Commercial Director
- BA (Hons) Business and Tourism. Marketing Technology and Growth Marketing professional. Irish Hospitality Institute Manager of the Year - Revenue 2015
- +20 years working in the Tourism Online and Commercial sector. 10 years experience with the Gleneagle Group.
- Previous roles include Regional Director of Supply for CnG Travel Group (Tzell), Channel Project Manager Bookassist Technology and direct booking services, and Director of Sales, Revenue & eCommerce for Travelodge Ireland.
- Responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and commercial growth strategies.
- Current role includes remit of Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Digital & Loyalty at senior management level
Eilis Loughrey, Director of People & Culture
- Graduate of Cathal Brugha St in Hotel and Catering Management, diploma in HRM with IBEC / DIT and Msc in HRM from University of Limerick
- 17 years’ experience with the Gleneagle Hotel Group in a range of HR roles and as Group Human Resources Manager for the past eight years
- Believes very strongly in enabling and supporting people to meet their full potential “The influence HR has in areas of employee engagement, health and wellness, communication and organisational culture is fundamental to organisational success”